Saturday, June 7, 2008

Water Baby ... NOT!

Mekhi went to the pool for the very first time. I thought that he would LOVE it since he enjoys taking baths and splashing around in the tub. Well, let's just say splashing around in his tiny blue baby bath is NOTHING compared to the massive pool where they have 2 huge water slides, waterfalls and tons of kids running around. He didn't cry at all but you could tell that he wasn't comfortable. We'll try again next weekend... hopefully he'll relax and loosen up that kung fu grip he had on my arm (ouch!).

Here are the pics from our pool outing with his home-boy Jordan, Sophia, Tu and Tanaz.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I can't wait to see these pictures LOL

But I'm not suprised. You don't usually see football or basketball players IN the pool. They're parlaying NEARBY the pool with pretty ladies serving them drinks. I didn't think this was true until I saw Deione and Pilar Sanders' show, and this grown man in his 40s got into the swimming pool in his own backyard with a life jacket on. Mekhi can't help what's destined LOL