Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Mmmmm ... Chipotle!

Mekhi tried Chipotle for the first time today and he LOVED it! I even heard him go mmm mmm a couple of times ... so funny since I do the same thing. Any child of mine would have to love it since it's my absolute favorite fast food! I figured he would like it since he's had red beans & rice, spanish rice and yellow rice before. I should have bought him his own bowl because he ate mine all up. In case, you'd like to treat him to lunch one day... Mekhi's mix had rice, a few pieces of chicken, corn salsa, sour cream, cheese, lettuce and a extra squeeze of lime juice. By the way, Mekhi likes avocados but I didn't order the guacamole since I don't like it. He might also like tomatoes but they took those of the menu because of the salmonella outbreak.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuuny how you say a "few" pieces of chicken, because I know you eat around yours. Did he like it?

Mom said...

Girl, he LOVED it!