Sunday, November 30, 2008

KOOZA!

Cirque Du Soleil- Kooza
Mekhi LOVED Cirque Du Soleil! I took him to his first show called Kooza and it captured his attention for the entire 2 hours. I could tell he didn't care too much for the death-defying daring acts like the tight-rope artist that fell after his first attempt to hop over someone's head (it was like something out of a movie.. there was no net and he barely caught himself by grabbing the rope on his way down) but finally got it on the 3rd try. At that point, even I couldn't watch anymore but was relieved to see that they put a net up by the end of the act. As always, Mekhi quickly made friends with the vendors-- receiving free popcorn, milk and a keepsake ball. Check out Mekhi's reaction and pictures from the show. (click on the image above)

2 comments:

Kristine said...

too cute...he is looking more and more like you! I want to see him! Maybe next time I'm in the area?

Magazine Marae said...

Awww! Picture number 2 is HILARIOUS! I imagine a clown chasing him or something.

And Mekhi looks just like you in picture #3.